Thursday, June 26, 2008

Three themes

Over the course of the past seven weeks studying abroad in Rome I chose three topics of interest to me and created a blog sharing my information and experiences with anyone interested. This was my first time reading and writing blog entries and it has been a good experience to share with my family what I have been up to while studying abroad in Italy. Incase anyone is reading my page for the first time doesn’t know, I have wrote a majority of my blog entries on the Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon, and Nightlife in Rome. On my behalf I took these themes and places and picked unique and interesting aspects about each one that I thought other people would like to hear and know about. Hopefully by reading my page you found some interesting information and a taste of what I have been experienving through my pictures.

No comments: