Sunday, June 15, 2008

Tom Hanks at the Pantheon!

The word spread pretty fast the Tom Hanks was filming his new movie and sequel to Divinci Code at the Pantheon here in Rome. I think I was first to say I had to go and check it out. Along with many other fans standing along the barricades hoping to catch a glimpse of the star I stood back and observed my surroundings. It was amazing to think I was actually on a movie set of an upcoming film, not only that but in Italy. There were tons of staff people standing around trying to control traffic and crowds of people. I got to see the director and cameras shooting from every angle. I was surprised at how cooperative the crowed was in being quiet while they were shooting scenes. I have never seen a star so close in person and it was amazing! Everytime he walked out from behind his tent I had to stop and catch my breath. Everyone around me was in awe and was stunned to see how handsome Tom looks in person. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of Tom but I will be stocking the making of this film until I leave Rome and am determined to get a picture.

No comments: